we offer parents...
a dependable schedule, so you can work while your kids are engaged in all of the learning, fun and play of summer camp
Ability to Work From Home
Parents are able to work from home or manage other family obligations. Why, because they know their children are safe, having fun, learning and completely engaged in summer camp. From the safety and comfort of their own homes, campers are fully engaged. Campers of all ages participate in sessions and interact in a live environment with Online Adventure Camps instructors via audio and video.
Little to NO direct parent supervision or involvement is required once the camp session and period begins.
Screen Breaks Built into the Day
Screen breaks are intentionally built into the daily schedule. Our online summer camps have mandatory 2+ hour breaks between daily periods. This allows and encourages campers to play outdoors, relax, and participate in other non-screen activities.
Optional AM & PM Activities
We know parents need breaks too, so we offer AM & PM camper activities to accommodate for breakfast & dinner times. This allows parents to have a moment to focus on other responsibilities and get things done.
Ease of Access
Online Adventure Summer Camps are easy to access
- Log in from anywhere
- Only the Internet needed
- No additional technology required for 80% of the camps (game development camps excluded)
- Mac or PC
- Tablet or Chromebook
- On-call Online Adventure Camp support and tech help
- Dedicated team of professionals moderating at all times
Weekend Help Desk
We are dedicated to helping parents and campers have a smooth & easy week
- The weekend before camp, we host Weekend Tech Help sessions for families in need of online camp technology and assistance to get set up and prepared
- Online Adventure Camps assist any camper who is enrolled in game development camp to ensure that their computers and software are properly set up for the upcoming week
- Our goal is to ensure that, starting on Monday morning, the entire week is hassle free.
- We always aim to exceed your expecations at all times!
we offer kids...
structure, routine, the fun of summer camp and one of the most creative, enjoyable learning experiences of their lives
kids, now more than ever, need to see and meet new friends. our camps and counselors reduce anxiety, loneliness and boredom
A Wide Variety of Summer Programs
We offer a wide range of programs for kids aged 3 to 15:
- Traditional day camps for Pre-K to 1st grade
- Speciality camps for 2nd to 10th grade campers – magic, theater & performing arts, sewing, hands-on science and sports broadcasting
- Minecraft, Roblox, 3D design, coding, programming and gaming camps for campers 7 to 15
A Sense of Self-Sufficiency
Campers can access our programs with little to no parent assistance. Young campers may need help logging on to the Virtual Camp platform, but we take care of the rest. Our professional instructors fully engage with participants.
During each program, lesson, and activity, our goal is to challenge Online Adventure Campers to:
- Be visionary
- Be courageous
- Be collaborative
- Be determined
- Be reflective
- Be helpful
Fun, Experiential Learning
We believe school is school and camp is camp!
- We bring the ENERGY!
- We recreate a true summer camp environment – daily delivering surprises, games, camp fun, traditions, group challenges & activities to break up the sessions
- We leverage a variety of learning styles to engage all kinds of learners
Live Instructors & Sense of community
Counselors are specifically hired & trained for their ability to provide non-stop, positive energy in a friendly, safe environment. Our counselors help build community, because we believe there’s something special about making new friends at summer camp
A Day Camper-Friendly Experience
We believe technology should not be a hurdle to summer camp fun:
- 80% of all Online Adventure Camp programs do not require a keyboard or mouse
All traditional day campers, ages 3-6, may access & participate with almost any computer or tablet
What families are saying
Online Summer Camps and Virtual Summer Camps are safe, reliable and enjoyable options for kids of all ages. Of course we all enjoy being outdoors with our fellow campers but, the number one goal is for everyone to be safe. Online Adventure Camp is not only safe, but it is highly engaging for kids of all ages. Our professional and interactive online summer camp counselors are fully background checked and trained to teach in the virtual summer camp environment. There is a reason why parents rank us #1 in the country. Moreover, hundreds of parents a week are registering their children for Online Adventure Camps. So, we cannot wait to see you and your camper(s) soon at Online Adventure Camps – the #1 virtual summer camp in the country for kids of all ages.